Simply fill out the form on the right to view the webinar in its entirety.
Insightful and timely, with many takeaways, Colin Hung and Murray Izenwasser provide a framework and case studies on how patient experience can be a powerful success and revenue driver in your organization.
Attendees loved this webinar and gave it 4.8 stars. Learn why… and become a patient experience superhero in your organization…
Webinar: “FINDING QUICK WINS BY CREATING REMARKABLE PATIENT EXPERIENCES”
SPECIAL BONUS: You will also gain immediate download access to the webinar PowerPoint slides
What you will learn:
- Identify the positive impact that IT-related projects can have on patient experience
- Assess existing technology-related projects in your department that are good candidates to show quick wins to clinical and executive leaders
- How to construct a high-level patient experience impact assessment
According to post-event surveys, the top takeaways from this event were:
- IT shouldn’t shy away from being strategic – and pushing through Patient Experience initiatives.
- Patient experience initiatives can start either on the business side, or the IT side, but to be most successful it needs to be a true partnership between the two.
- The most successful Patient Experience initiatives are those that have looked beyond the initiative and have an idea of how the information that the project will give can be used to both continuously improve the patient experience, and also help make other patient experience and organizational decisions.
About the Presenter:
Colin Hung is a true believer in HealthIT and is passionate about using technology to improve healthcare. Over the last decade, he has helped numerous companies build and market solutions that improve patient safety, patient-provider communications and overall patient experience.
Colin co-founded one of the most popular healthcare communities on Twitter which brings together patients, clinicians, administrators, and government leaders. Colin has been selected as a HIMSS Social Media Ambassador three times and is recognized as one of the top HealthIT Social Media Influencers. His work has been published in the Journal of the American College of Radiology, HospitalEMRandEHR.com and Healthcare Scene.
Webinar Hosted by Murray Izenwasser, VP Strategy and Digital Solutions for AAJ Technologies. Contact Murray to discuss your Patient Experience project email@example.com